[Imc-kenya] [Imc-africa] [phillyimc-discuss] Re: Fwd: Update from Kenya (PEOPLE POWER AND SOLUTIONS)

Hannah Jane Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Sun Jan 6 08:36:12 PST 2008

So what's the update?  http://kenya.indymedia.org seems frozen-up still.
Not sure what the update is on building another place for John and his
colleagues to post.  I'm excited to see where folks come to resolution for
this temporary need stressed by our allies in Kenya.

I'm sending around John's post as far as I can, and pointing people at
http://www.ucimc.org/info/donate to donate money to John for the needs he
stipulated in his post.

Best to all,
Hannah Sassaman