[Imc-london] St Georges & badge designs

resonate resonate at spc.org
Mon Nov 8 02:33:01 PST 2004

Hey thanks for the investigations on this, all you guys :)

The bar waver is ace.  Guess we just have to deceide and put out the
dates we want to have the party, bookfair w/end or after.  I'm also
guessing that there will be a bookfair after party - anyone know more on
what we may clash with that evening?

Hey... also folks, please get down with your badge designs and lets see
whos up for processing them... :)

cheers./resonate