[Imc-london] Indy's 5th birthday - FBI London party ideas

Planet Mail planet-mail at pop3.poptel.org.uk
Thu Nov 11 03:54:06 PST 2004

Hiya,

nice one!! - a few ideas and questions

5 yrs of Indymedia...
is also....
10 Years of Schnews and Undercurrents... (both nov 94)
10 Years since the criminal justice act kicked in (nov 94)

And the bookfair and imc party date 27th November itself
IS TEN YEARS TO THE DAY since the start of the M11
Claremont road eviction (which ran 27th - fri 2nd dec I think)

So.... lets do a feature on these anniversaries (kriptick are you
working on anything? following
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2004/02/285499.html)
- should also get films to be shown re M11, indy, seattle, oh and
the new schnews at ten film (NB re venue how  many rooms?
is there a place for a cinema space?) - can we get some exhibition
pics? there must be quite a few claremont exhibitions around as
i've seen several over the years - maybe also print out some of the
old schnews PDFs and photocopy them up to A3 - maybe a few
old banners would be nice too - what about Indy exhibition stuff?
old offlines, old flyers and prop, pictures etc etc can we get the
'Subvertise!' exhibition (that goes with the film 'the corporation') and
which will be at the bookfair?

TWO weeks to go! - anyone one on the flyer case?

ciao,
dave