[Imc-london] Birthday party stuff - another party and flyers

Planet Mail planet-mail at pop3.poptel.org.uk
Wed Nov 17 12:47:52 PST 2004

hiya

cool - the subvertise exhibition (series of ten posters) is confirmed.

on another note - there's another good party on that night post bookfair
that's been posted to the newswires and will give some stiff competition
for punters see below - so pre-flyering this wkend is very very important!
and getting outside the activist scene important too :)

some indy party flyer pics at:
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2004/11/301389.html

==================================
Or munt on down to this after the bookfair:-

Senser ( top crusty band now reformed )
Inner Terrestrials (Punk as it should be )
Headjam (No introduction needed for this brilliant band )

Plus Ska, Breakz, D & B, Techno, Cafe, Fireshow and No attitude...
Siren, underground Sound, Special Needs Disco, Reknor.

02076445601 or 07969217481
ps What's your definition of a community centre? I haven't seen the doors
open either.