[Imc-london] Anyone up for doing some CD burning?

andi andi at syndicate.org.uk
Mon Nov 22 15:55:22 PST 2004

Quoting kriptick <kriptick at beeb.net>:

> We need to copy a lot of CDs so's we can sell them to raise
> funds at the bookfair which is on Saturday.
>
> At ramparts in Whitechapel, there is a proper CD duplicator
> that burns 7 disks. Does anyone have some time to call round
> there and run off some copies?

yes someone please copy some more stuff with that duplicator!

on my part i've burned and will bring to the wednesday meeting:
27x genoa red zone
26x rebel colours prague
24x this-is-what-democracy-looks-like

all three need some design on top of the sleave - hand-written
copies look shite and don't sell. tony you said you could do some
design printouts for those - please do! all of them are in paper
sleeves that can be glued on at the front. measure is 12.5x12.5 cm

cheers andi