[Imc-london] meeting?

maqui maqui at syndicate.org.uk
Sun Feb 18 10:57:17 PST 2007

Hello

On Sunday, February 18, 2007, at 02:29  pm, deano at aktivix.org wrote:

> sorry I couldn't stay for the meeting last weds, but I'm very
> interested to hear
> how it went. Or did you end up down the pub? ;)
> I'd also like to propose another go at the offline project now I've
> got more
> spare time again; either a London-specific edition or the usual
> UK-inclusive
> sheet.

Yes me too! I mean I couldn't go neither (I was ill) but I am also
interested to know how did it go, and what did people talked about,
specially in relation to ideas for a new and more dynamic imc london
website.

please, any minutes available soon?

also, i gather next meeting is next wednesday 28th at larc. Is it so?

cheers
maqui