[Imc-mayday-collective] [imc-sheffield] Mayday Indymedia meeting Sunday 22nd May in Sheffield

anargeek chris at anargeek.net
Fri Apr 15 08:59:07 PDT 2011

Hi

On Thu 14-Apr-2011 at 12:28:12AM +0100, anargeek wrote:

> We have a stall booked and should hear about the
> possibility of a talk slot soon. There isn't time for a
> full length film but we should be able to screen the
> 20min film about the LibDem conference in Sheffield.

We have been offered 12.30-1pm for the LibDem conference
film -- during lunch (I assume it'll be in the same room
people are eating their lunch so it should still get seen
by people).

And we have been offered a 5 - 6pm slot for the talk, I
have suggested this as a provisional blurb for this:

- Indymedia Forum: Panel Discussion about Indymedia

It would be good if we could come up with something a bit
more substiantial!

I have updated the wiki page with this info:

- https://docs.indymedia.org/Local/ImcMaydaySheffieldMay2011

> Sounds like it probably doesn't have strip lighting but
> this still needs to be followed up.

Genny, it might be worth you emailing them directly about
this?

- sheffield at bookfair.org.uk

All the best

Chris