[Imc-mayday-collective] PROPOSAL: Superuser Mir accounts on new Mayday server
mrdemeanour at jackpot.uk.net
Sun May 1 10:03:56 PDT 2011
Mir Superusers have the power to create, enable and disable admin
accounts without any technical restriction. I think we should impose
some social/political restrictions on the powers of superusers.
1. Superusers are appointed one per collective.
2. Only collectives that actually use the server will be allowed to
have a superuser.
2. Superusers may create and change admin accounts only for members of
their own collective.
3. Superusers must require of a prospective admin a commitment to
preserving the security and integrity of the server.
4. All superuser actions may be subject to review, first by other
superusers, and then (if necessary) by all the site admins.
I would like this proposal agreed soon, in the interests of
transparency. Therefore I suggest that it should be considered agreed if
there are no objections to this list within three days: 4 May 2011 18:00.
More information about the Imc-mayday-collective