[BlackBox] Re: [Imc-michigan] Indymedia at the NCMR

ekearns at umich.edu ekearns at umich.edu
Sat Feb 26 15:13:26 PST 2005

If I get a scholarship I will definitely be there. I think it would be great if
as many people from MI as possible could go. These sorts of things are great
opportunities to "network," find out what other people are doing with their
projects, and gain momentum for our own stuff. If anyone else is thinking about
going we should talk about ride sharing if folks are driving or coordinating
plane trips.
x, emily.

Quoting megwilli at umich.edu: