[Imc-nena] Reminder about your invitation from Kalpesh Sharma

Kalpesh Sharma (LinkedIn Invitations) invitations at linkedin.com
Fri Mar 12 09:13:43 PST 2010

LinkedIn
------------

This is a reminder that on February 25, Kalpesh Sharma sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept Kalpesh Sharma's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/doi/1104701468/wnpUmdDk/gir_18052926_1/EML-inv_17_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

This is a reminder that on {0}, {1} sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.  February 25, Kalpesh Sharma wrote:

> To:  [imc-nena at lists.indymedia.org]
> From: Kalpesh Sharma [shrishanidev at gmail.com]
> Subject: Kalpesh Sharma wants to connect on LinkedIn

> - Kalpesh Sharma

The only way to get access to Kalpesh Sharma's professional network is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/doi/1104701468/wnpUmdDk/gir_18052926_1/EML-inv_17_rem/

You can remove yourself from Kalpesh Sharma's network at any time.

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation