[Imc-nh-editorial] Feature Submission

Nick Copanas nick.copanas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 20:03:44 UTC 2007

I just noticed Dino's new feature does not link to an article.
Rather, the entire article is in the feature introduction space.  This
means users can't comment on the feature.  Is there a way to edit this
so that users can comment on it or would we have to delete the
article, repost it, and then resubmit it as a feature?

Thanks,
Nick