[imc-northern] [commonplaceannounce] Reminder: Northern Indymedia meeting this Sunday

Kari Walker kari at suma.coop
Fri Aug 7 01:06:29 PDT 2009

Is the linux thing gone now?

Kari

-----Original Message-----
From: commonplaceannounce-owner at lists.riseup.net
[mailto:commonplaceannounce-owner at lists.riseup.net]On Behalf Of IMC
Northern England
Sent: 06 August 2009 11:47
To: commonplaceannounce at lists.riseup.net
Cc: imc-northern at lists.indymedia.org
Subject: [commonplaceannounce] Reminder: Northern Indymedia meeting this
Sunday

The Northern Indymedia Collective will be meeting from 12pm (prompt)
to 4pm on Sunday 9th August at The Common Place, Leeds. For directions
see http://www.thecommonplace.org.uk/images/howtogettocp.pdf

This will be the first collective meeting since our launch event at
Unity Day last weekend, so it's an ideal opportunity to get involved -
as a citizen journalist, DIY reporter, translator, technician,
researcher, writer, videographer, analyst, radio interviewer -
whatever you want.

The agenda will be decided by the people who are there promptly at
noon, but we sometimes put up a draft for people to make suggestions
in advance at http://we.riseup.net/imc-northern (crabgrass group -
anyone can join.) If people want technical training on using the
website, part of the meeting can be used for that.

IMC Northern England
http://northern-indymedia.org/
This is a low-volume list for infrequent announcements about The Common Place, Leeds.  Only the list owners may post.