[IMC-NYC-Editorial] Indymedia at 5, reflections
alexneiwirth at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 22:42:18 PST 2004
My name is Alex Neiwirth. In addition to being a member of the idaho.indymedia collective, I am a student of Communication at Boise State University in Boise, Idaho. As part of my studies I am writing a paper on the Indymedia movement. If you could spare a few minutes, I would greatly appreciate answers to some questions concerning Indymedia's accomplishments, challenges, and potentials. Please feel free to skip any question. Please send your replies to me at alexneiwirth at yahoo.com. Thank you very kindly. (Apologies for English only message.)
1. By what name would you like me to refer to you if I quote you in my paper?
2. Please describe your relationship with the Indymedia network.
3. Why did you get involved with the IMC movement?
4. What sets Indymedia apart from mainstream media?
5. What sets Indymedia apart from other alternative media?
6. Where do you see the greatest potential in Indymedia?
7. What do you see as the biggest shortcoming or flaw with Indymedia?
8. Indymedia writers do not always follow journalistic standards such as "objectivity," do you see this as a problem?
9. What do you see as Indymedia's (global or a local) greatest accomplishment(s)?
10. Indymedia is five years old. How might it look five years from now?
Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the imc-nyc-editorial