[IMC-NYC-Tech] [fj@panix.com: Re: Hardware, etcetera]

Joe Altman fj at panix.com
Wed Apr 27 08:08:19 PDT 2005

Paging Patrick RE: hardware.

----- Forwarded message from Joe Altman <fj at panix.com> -----

From: Joe Altman <fj at panix.com>
Subject: Re: Hardware, etcetera
To: patrick <patrick at indymedia.org>
Cc: kaitlyn at riseup.net
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:06:53 -0400

I've just had word about the monitors: it looks like they will be
available tomorrow or Friday. It looks like I will find out today
precisely what and when. Also, there may be another PC.

Patrick, we will need to coordinate the pickup. Please reply ASAP.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
I don't care what you think. This is not a stylishly insouciant stroll
out of the jungle, here. It's more like we've fallen out of our trees