[Fwd: [Imc-oxford] [Media] Palestinian Land Day - Women's March to Polluted Wadi Qana]

richard hering richarddirecttv at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 14:47:15 PST 2005

Bearing in mind our (i mean Oxford's) multiple links
with Palestine, I think we should try to ascertain who
they are, and if they have any oxford link.  My first
thought is maybe they're connected with regular
correspondent Bex Tyrer.  But maybe they're not.
Hmmmm.  When you say some Oxford people are involved,
are you sure?  On the other hand, let's see how often
they do it.