mrdemeanour at jackpot.uk.net
Mon May 23 11:15:45 PDT 2005
Has a date been set for an Indymedia meeting? We need one, to discuss:
- Cowley Road Carnival
(in no particular order; and I'm not suggesting that's an agenda, let
alone a complete one).
I'd also like to meet with the networkish people ASAP, to deal with
- Update: where we're at now.
- Security: (I guess this is always going to be up for discussion)
- Webserver: what we are going to serve, how it gets updated, who
webmasters it (bagsie not me:-)
- Desktops: we need to select a distro and specify a configuration.
Vincent is currently recommending Ubuntu, which is
evidently based on Debian.
- WiFi: when can we announce the availability of public-access
wireless? Should we warchalk ourselves?
- Mail: Exim is installed; can we agree what mailserver we are
going to use? I don't know Exim at all.
- EOCC: I'd like us to be able to report back to the EOCC
Management Committee next time they meet, to let them know
where we're at, and to present an expenses claim.
Can we meet this week? If there's an Indymedia meeting planned, can we
meet before that? For example, *immediately* before that meeting?
More information about the Imc-oxford