[IMC-pgh-announce] A look at the coup in Honduras, Students protest tuition hikes in California, Pittsburgh students speak out against police brutality and political profiling and more on this week's Rustbelt Radio
radio at indypgh.org
Mon Nov 23 13:52:36 PST 2009
Listen to this week's edition of Rustbelt Radio, the Pittsburgh
Independent Media Center's weekly review of the news from the
Tune in tonight, Monday November 23rd at 6PM, or tomorrow, Tuesday
November 24th at 9AM on WRCT 88.3FM.
Also tune in on other stations (see below) or online at:
On this week's show...
* A look at the coup in Honduras as elections approach
* Students protest tuition hikes all across California - and
police respond with batons and tazers
* Pittsburgh students speak out against police brutality and
political profiling at Citizen's Police Review Board hearing in
* Hundreds protest UPMC's plans to close Braddock Hospital.
* And more in our local and global headlines
Rustbelt Radio airs live every Monday from 6-7 PM on WRCT 88.3 FM in
Pittsburgh, PA, and again on Tuesday mornings 9-10 AM.
We can also be heard weekly on the following stations:
* WPTS-Pittsburgh 92.1 FM, Saturdays at 9 AM
* WNJR-Washington 91.7 FM Mondays at 6PM
* WIUP-Indiana 90.1 FM, Wednesdays at 7 AM
We're also available on the internet: live at http://wrct.org and any
time at http://radio.indypgh.org (and also via podcast)
Thanks for listening,
More information about the IMC-pgh-announce