[IMC-pgh-discuss] cease imc stuff (fwd)

Andy Mulkerin arm58+ at pitt.edu
Thu Dec 26 10:13:57 PST 2002

hey all

read this. when do we wanna meet with cease! kids? emma is outta town from
the 3rd thru the 6th so we should prolly wait for her to be back.
whenevah.

exiled in the burbs,
andybot

The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the
heavens. There is no doubt of that, but it proves nothing
against the heavens, for heaven simply means:
the impossibility of crows.

~kafka

http://www.indypgh.org
http://emayhem.com/consciouscastaway

#2 in bloomfield (corner of friendship and howley
behind foodland).  Basically, it is our goal to have
the community center by February 1.  We have $340 for
the security deposit and should have more by then.
We're looking for a place between $500-$750/month in
bloomfield or oakland most likely.

Let me know,
branden
http://www.cease.info