[IMC-pgh-discuss] lookee!

A R arodley at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 10:47:04 PST 2002

Ya, that quote is very odd.  I really don't like the de facto leaders
implication.  What the hell is that supposed to mean?

I've thought about the fact we have a high percentage of posts in making
decisions not to post before.  The problem is we don't post very often (lots
of days between posts).  Oh well.

"yeah, that was my impression, too - just that POG posts fairly regularly,
because POG knows about the IMC and its function."