[IMC-pgh-discuss] at 46+ hours

andybot andybot at indypgh.org
Mon Jan 19 11:09:48 PST 2004

Mary,

1. Could you specify what discussion proposed by david you are referring
to (it's not in the minutes so no one who wasn't at the meeting will know
what you're talking about, and also i forget what specifically he
proposed, as i don't know that it was ever clear to me really.)

2. David, could you please tell us about your proposal in a concise
manner, so that people know what's going on here?

3. Mary, could you explain what about David's proposal necessitates to you
blocking this proposal? (A block is a pretty serious thing, and needs to
be accompanied with explanation. The point of using consensus is to get
everyone to discuss their opinions about things. This block didn't make
your feelings clear).

thanks
andy

http://pittsburgh.indymedia.org