[IMC-pgh-editorial] Meeting and hidden

andybot andybot at indypgh.org
Sun Jan 18 19:35:38 PST 2004

hey evan/ed collective

david should be getting the minutes out supersoon--i was about to email
him to get on his case about it, but you took care of that for me. :)

as far as the automated comments go, i believe what we said at the mtg is
that it was passed and that we should go ahead with it, but i could be
wrong. sometimes i don't pay good attention and only hear things i want to
hear.

thx for the notification
etc etc
andy