[Imc-pgh-newsreal] Re: [IMC-pgh-video] proposed program

David Meieran david at indypgh.org
Sat Jan 15 20:24:19 PST 2005

Here's the revised proposed program:

    * Welcome/Introduction (Quinten and/or Matt?) [2 min]
    * John Rice anti-war video [4 min] {DVD}
    * The People United [22 min] {DVD}
    * PU Sales & donations pitch/general info about IMC/Intro (David) [2
min]
    * SOT video [20-25 min] [DV camera]
    * Break [5 min]
    * Tanya from ATX re IMC Conference [2 min]
    * Intro (Dan?) [1 min]
    * DNC2RNC [30 min] {Hi 8 camera}
    * "Newsreal" [10-15 min] {DVD or DV camera}
    * Thank you/reiterate PU sales, website, radio plug/get
involved...now workshops (Have everybody from IMC come up front)
    * Workshops (1. David and Quinten. 2. Matt & Andalusia)

comments? please say whether you want to introduce or not.