[IMC-pgh-tech] Poster Feedback

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Mon Dec 22 03:52:08 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from "Evan W. Wolfson" <ewolfson at telerama.com> -----

Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 23:39:40 -0500
From: "Evan W. Wolfson" <ewolfson at telerama.com>
Subject: [IMC-pgh-editorial] Poster Feedback
To: IndyPgh Editorial Collective <imc-pgh-editorial at indypgh.org>

Hey,

I'm not the techie type.  But thought I would pass along a comment from an
IMC poster.

Evan

----------

http://pittsburgh.indymedia.org/news/2003/12/11446_comment.php#11593

Good Point Jeff ...and about that slow refresh
by Ghandi Sunday December 21, 2003 at 09:43 PM

THat's pretty much what i was trying to say. Any of this childish vandalism
not only hurts the movement, but also damages the community. I am totally
agaisnt that. I think we need to be inclusive of and sensitive to the needs
of the communities in which we conduct any action. Breaking windows adn
vandalizing the community (even if it is a Starbucks, the property is still
part of the community at large), only makes us all look bad.

AS FOR THE SLOW REFRESH >>> HEY IMC EDITORS>>>> This seems to have been a
problem ever since the makeover. Posting is
R...E.......A.........L............L.......Y slow. ALso, why isn't there a
link on each page that allows you to click back to the comments page without
having to go back to the frontpage? Can you make that feature like it was on
the old IMC. Just because it was the old IMC doesn't mean it was all bad;)

----- End forwarded message -----

                                               | /"\
 john harrold                                  | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
      jmh at member.fsf.org                    |  X  against HTML mail
           the most useful idiot               | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
 whether the mad destruction is brought under the name of totalitarianism or
 the holy name of liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E