[IMC-pgh-video] meeting for next show

mtoups at indymedia.org mtoups at indymedia.org
Fri Jan 12 23:58:26 UTC 2007

hey that's great you taped yesterday, is there anything interesting there
we could use for radio also?  how's the audio?

i think wednesday night would be my preference to meet, wanna meet at the
IMC office?  oh and i just found one of our old DVCAM tapes from a
previous show if you wanna use that for the current one.  i'll try to take
it to the office this weekend

-matt