[Imc-pl-finanse] Community & educational development available
American Publishing Inc.
mail at usa-grants.info
Wed Feb 29 09:48:20 PST 2012
The American Grants and Loans Catalog is now available. Our new and revised
2012 edition contains more than 2800 financial programs, subsidies, scholarships,
grants and loans offered by the US federal government.
In addition you will also have access to over 2400 programs funded by private
corporations and foundations. That is over 5200 programs available through
various sources of financial providing organizations.
NEW: You will also have access to our live Database that is updated on a daily
basis. This product also provides daily email alerts as programs are announced.
The Database is also available with IP recognition. This allows you to login
without a username or password (Perfect tool for libraries or educational institutions
who want their users to access the database).
Businesses, students, researchers, scientists, teachers, doctors, private individuals,
municipalities, government departments, educational institutions, law enforcement
agencies, nonprofits, foundations and associations will find a wealth of information
that will help them with their new ventures or existing projects.
The document is a fully searchable PDF file for easy access to your particular
needs and interests. Simply enter your keywords to search through the publication.
It is the perfect tool for libraries and educational institutions to use as a
reference guide for students who require funds to pursue their education.
Contents of the Directory:
* Web link to program announcement page
* Web link to Federal agency or foundation administering the program
* Authorization upon which a program is based
* Objectives and goals of the program
* Types of financial assistance offered under a program
* Uses and restrictions placed upon a program
* Eligibility requirements
* Application and award process
* Regulations, guidelines and literature relevant to a program
* Information contacts at the headquarters, regional, and local offices
* Programs that are related based upon program objectives and uses
Programs in the Catalog provide a wide range of benefits and services
for categories such as:
* Business and Commerce
* Community Development
* Consumer Protection
* Cultural Affairs
* Disaster Prevention and Relief
* Employment, Labor and Training
* Environmental Quality
* Food and Nutrition
* Income Security and Social Services
* Information and Statistics
* Law, Justice, and Legal Services
* Natural Resources
* Regional Development
* Science and Technology
CD version: $69.95
Printed version: $149.95
To order please call: 1 (800) 610-4543
Please do not respond to this message. This is a post-only mailing.
If you do not wish to receive information from us in the future please
This is a CANSPAM ACT compliant advertising broadcast sent by:
American Publishing Inc., 7025 County Road 46A, Suite 1071,
Lake Mary, FL, 32746-4753
Copyright © 2007-2012 American Publishing Inc.. All rights reserved.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Imc-pl-finanse