[Imc-pl-torun] (en) Re: Israeli Activist coming to Warsaw

boud boud w riseup.net
Pon, 3 Wrz 2007, 18:02:17 UTC

hi rotem,

One of the Toruń activists feels that my earlier comment to you came
across with some implications which i certainly did not intend, so
please let me make it clear:

i am certain that none of the people presently active in IMC Poland
mailing lists have racist points of view or are intolerant towards
people of Jewish origin. Here in Toruń we know the Warsaw activists
well enough, most since several years, so there is no reason to
suspect otherwise.

solidarity
boud