[Imc-communication] Re: [IMC-Process] SUMMARY: Belgium Discussion

clara clara at ifrik.org
Tue Jun 14 03:18:11 PDT 2005

dear andres,

1) imc-process has an open list where facilitation issues are discussed.
It is not private, so your claims are without factual basis. If you want
to discuss such issues you are welcome to join that list. The summary of
the imc-germany proposal was put forward and discussed on that list.

2) As faicilitators, we summarized the reactions to the proposal that
was made by imc germany. It is not our task to make new proposals, but
to facilitate for example by summarizing, and keeping track of proposals
and deadlines.

3) Currently there is no spanish speaker in the faciliation team. A
spanish translation would be good to have, but I would consider it the
responsibility of spanish speakers from within the indymedia network to
provide a translation. (Unless you want a cryptic bablefish translation)
All we can do is ask spanish speakers for translations, and we did that
by pointing it out when it was discussed on the facilitation list, when
it was posted on imc-process, and when it was put up for translation on
the translation tool.
It is not our responsibility if German and French speakers find it
relevant to provide translations, but spanish speakers don't.

I hope that answers your concerns.
love and solidarity
clara

as one of the facilitators of imc-process