[IMC-Process] explanation about the summary of the belgium.indymedia-proposal

toya toya at riseup.net
Wed Jun 29 10:38:19 PDT 2005

clara i have present here a few months ago the concern from a few
collectives from imc brasil network relating with the way the process
was moving on without having the rest of the networking knowing bout it
and agreeing with the meassures taken during this process...like it has
been maded another time (brisbane case etc)
and on the same email we suggested that ppl would stop any process,
create a process proposal to deal with this kind of situation and try to
get it to as many imcs as possible and see if it was ok to follow it.
and that unfourtunally belgium would have to wait for that because the
global network didnt had structure to deal with such case.
i guess this would be the best to facilitate this process righ now..
but i am saying this again to just remind you that isnt a concern that
had been showed in the past few days only..months ago some collectives
from brasil haven said that.
ciao
toya