[IMC-Process] Help Setting up Sarasota Indymedia

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Sat Jul 28 19:19:03 UTC 2007

hi Adam!

i am sorry it seems difficult to connect to the network. the right
address for the new-imc list is new-imc at lists.indymedia.org .

you just have to fill in the documents and send it here and say what
kind of help do you need, and we will do our best to help you.

yes, the new-imc pages are outdated. if you get through the process
and you have energy i encourage you to make a clearer one based on
your experiences.

the struggle continues...

maxigas at anargeek.net
Indymedia / IMC Hungary [indy.media.hu]