[Imc-rogue] "Unofficial Independent Media Center spokesman"

nick nickcooper at indymedia.org
Tue Feb 26 11:36:18 PST 2008

Good people!!

Escalating a spam war is not a good way to go.  IMC people have taken
the bait and cc:d all kinds of government agencies including the FBI
and publications outside of indymedia.  At least look at who you are
replying to when you reply-to-all before hitting send - the list
includes:

mail-abuse at cc.yahoo.com--inc.com, crmrepl at crm.nyc.gov,
jondowd at gmail.com, ainewspapers at qwest.net, info at floridastar.com,
forwardtimes at forwardtimes.com, news at losangelessentinel.com,
milwaukeecourier at aol.com, chronical4 at aol.com,
thenewamerican at hotmail.com, njguide at gmail.com, info at scanner.com,
editorial at tri-statedefender.com, beingsingle at msn.com,
newsdesk at currentnewspapers.com, barbara at thebeaconnewspapers.com,
scratch at harris-pub.com, mike at mike4philadelphia.com,
letters at usnews.com, letters at harpers.org, miami at ic.fbi.gov

I realize that I am also spamming by writing to all these indymedia
lists, but my individual emails to people can't keep up with all the
people who are responding.  I propose we block this guy from all lists
and all of our individual accounts and move on.

peace
Nick
Houston