[imc-scotland-discussion] Re: Indymedia Gleneagles G8 2005

leia leia at so36.net
Fri Aug 13 13:07:23 PDT 2004

hi,

i set up the mailing list for coordinating imc activities during the G8 summit
next year. it's called imc-g8-2005 at lists.indymedia.org. go to http://
lists.indymedia.org/mailman/listinfo/imc-g8-2005  to subscribe to it.

as for moderating the list: the password has been sent to me, please send me
your pgp key if you have one and i will pass it on to whoever is interested
in keeping an eye on it (don't worry, it's usually not a lot of work and the
interface is easy to handle).

i won't really be online for the next 2 weeks, so don't be surprised if some
things are a bit messy during that time.

the existing wiki page has been extended, it's located at:
http://docs.indymedia.org/save/Local/ImcScotlandG8

excited greetings,
leia

Am Montag, 9. August 2004 17:03 schrieb Anarcho Babe:
> Hi to all,
>
> have met some Indymedia United Kollektives and international indymedia
> people lately and indymedia volunteers from all over are keen to get
> involved in setting up and run Indymedia facilities and helping out next
> year with reporting during the G8.
> Leia from IMC Germany and Planet Mail from Indymedia UK have agreed to help
> with coordinating international and country-wide support by starting off
> and administering a new Indymedia list set up for the particular purpose on
> coordinating setting up and preparing Indymedia for next years event.
> Anybody else keen to request and administer the new emaillist, please get
> in touch with Planet Mail/Leia.
> Planet Mail/Leia, more instructions on how to request an indymedia list
> under http://lists.indymedia.org/mailman/listinfo/listwork , but maybe you
> know that already.
>
> Ciao and thanks for your help.
> Ulla
> Feel free to start off new wiki, too.
> (have started off a little one about the G8 here, but its resting and feel
> free to make a new more inclusive one)
>
> :-)

 *    __o
    _ \<,_
   (_)/ (_)
use gpg! my key: http://keys.indymedia.org/showkey.py?key=0x6FB85597
Key fingerprint = 85CF AC07 D4DF 5E61 E739 596B 4D84 511D 6FB8 5597