[imc-scotland-discussion] Solution for the server problem

Mike Small product2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 03:12:57 PST 2006

Hi SB.
well I think we all agree that the priority is to get the site back up. So
let's put the debate about the old site on the back-burner and discuss
later. I must say I also found the compromise extremely unsatisfactory but
can agree with you that we should:

"Lets get on with promoting  the site at scotland.indymedia.org  and
building collective
editorial."

>From the minutes of the last meeting the server was discussed  we agreed to
move to MJZ  after much discussion. I'm not sure why that didnt happen - if
you have been too busy SB I totally understand.

I'd suggest we move for that agreed move asap with SB and LA working on it.

The question is how quickly can we do that and doi we have to move to
temporary server first?

Jus unloaded INC off lorry from Ireland.

Mike

INDYMEDIA SCOTLAND
http://scotland.indymedia.org