[imc-scotland-discussion] Minutes of meeting
tom at infoseed.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 13:49:56 PST 2008
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
These are the minutes of the meeting held yesterday, 24th Jan.
- The open-publishing aspect of Indymedia Scotland was considered to be
too well hidden. We decided to remove the media gallery random image,
and in its place above the newswire add a large 'publish your story'
button. (Tom will do this)
- Gandolf will look into adding a Paypal 'donate' button to the site.
- Jon will do an indymedia flier for the forum on Saturday.
* Mini news sheet
- We discussed making a small 4x A4 (single A3 folded) monthly news
sheet, containing mostly features from the website, and other
international Indymedia sites. It would involve massively less work than
INC and function as publicity for Indymedia Scotland, as well as being a
useful little paper itself. People were to be chosen to put together
each issue at the monthly meetings. This month it is: Tom, Jon.
* Website changes
- Big publish button described above.
- We decided to change the hide articles and comments threshold from -1
to -10, to prevent a single user's vote being enough to hide an article
or comment. This is to be put on the agenda for next month's meeting so
we can review the issue.
- Tom will play with the stylesheet colours and see how people feel.
* Camcorder and other equipment
- Jay will look into getting a Camcorder for indymedia, which people
can book out.
The next meeting will be on Tue 26 Feb, 7:30pm in the Autonomous Centre
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the imc-scotland-discussion