[imc-scotland-discussion] [Fwd: [imc-scotland-contact] imcscotland.org is being transferred away]

%20Bunny sb at j12.org
Wed Feb 17 13:05:03 PST 2010

I am dealing with this.

I am renewing the imcscotland.org domain while at same time transfering it to
a different registrar.
The transfer to Idotz http://idotz.net is $6.95 to transfer & renew for a
year. At one point I was going to let it lapse, but have decided worth keeping
for now.

The  imcscotland.org domain while never really used that much is still listed
for email address in several places on the website
& elsewhere. Obviously the http://www.indymediascotland.org/ domain is now the
key one that need to make sure is renewed, But I see it is renewed up untill
26-Feb-2011.

I have suggested that instances of editors at imcscotland.org be replaced with
scotland at indymedia.org which redirects to the a contact list which goes to a
few people who are involved with Indymedia.
All active editors should be encouraged to join that list.
If anyone wishs to become more active as an editor of the indymedia Scotland
then say so either on this list or by email to scotland at indymedia.org.

cheers,

Bunny
--