[imc-scotland-discussion] proposal to block proposals at imc-process once again

Ben bencrosbie at gmail.com
Fri May 13 08:35:03 PDT 2011

I'm not inclined to want to support this decision to pull IMC Scotland from
the global indymedia collective in the near future,

The IMC UK thing hasn't been resolved and I don't think Scotland should be
making any rash decisions based on tensions that have arisen recently as a
result of this...

I find it a shame that IMC UK has come to the decision it came to and see it
as a failure of the consensus decision making process