[IMC-Seattle] SEAIMC Meeting Changed!

Joseph Eisenschmidt relayer at riseup.net
Fri Jul 9 14:42:03 PDT 2004

Friends,

The Saturday meeting will be at 175 between 5th & 3rd NE at the
Shoreline library.

I'll be at the Greenwood library redirecting folks, as I can't
attend the Shoreline location.

Joseph

----- Forwarded message from rickh at riseup.net -----
    Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:33:47 -0700 (PDT)
    From: rickh at riseup.net
 Subject: Meeting Location CHANGED
      To: anarch3m at lycos.com, imc-seattle at indymedia.org,
brandon at faloona.net, darrinburgess at yahoo.com, g at art13.com,
iamforher at riseup.net, noahecuador at hotmail.com, relayer at riseup.net,
rickh at riseup.net, sunbird at riseup.net

Folks,

Just got a call from the Library.  They made an oops, booked a
program at
the same time as our meeting was scheduled.

They did arrange a new room for us.  It is at the Shoreline Library,
175
betwwen 3rd and 5th.

Time is still 1 pm.

We do have much to discuss.  Reportbacks on the CTC situation, and
the
hunt for affordable space.  Other issues will also be discussed.

We look forward to seeing you.

Rick

PS - Please forgive any duplication.  I wanted to get this to
everyone,
and the IMC list server is down - so we cannot send an e-mail to any
group
list

----- End forwarded message -----

Joseph