[imc-sf-active] yesterday -- cyber attack or something else?

Pseudo Punk bart at indymedia.org
Sat Apr 1 05:32:08 PST 2006

Nick,

can you check if some of them are spam and delete them ?
Bart

nick <sarsnic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Looking at our stats:
> http://houston.indymedia.org/stats/usage_200603.html
> something really weird happened yesterday. It appears our biggest
> media files were accessed 7 thousand times each in one day.  Usually
> these types of files might be downloaded 1 thousand times maximum per
> month.
> --
> peace,
> Nick
> freerads.com
> nickcooper.com
> houston.indymedia.org
> somadocumentary.com

<xterm> The problem is stupidity. I'm not saying there should  be a capital
 punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off
 of everything and let the problem solve itself?
(http://bash.org/?4753)

http://thepits.be | http://sfactive.indymedia.org | http://debian.org