[imc-sheffield] From the grave...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Nov 30 13:52:18 PST 2004

It's not like there isn't a lot going on either... A palestine-Israel
debate tonight at the Uni; a meeting at the weekend about disability
cuts, which saw the launch of a new Sheffield Network; plans afoot to
level Spital Hill... (which I'm just writing about now, actually!
Should get up there tomorrow...)

Partly, I'd hoped that the workshop would lead to a good group of people
who liked covering such things, which would offer support and a
co-operative space, whilst always being open and supportive to new-comers...

Dan

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.