[imc-sheffield] Re: [Imc-uk-features] Coverage of Sheffield G8 stuff

Planet Mail planet-mail at pop3.poptel.org.uk
Thu Jun 16 07:43:27 PDT 2005

hi

what about now making the sheff uk frontpage startpage special a standard
feature
and then using the proposed basic 'g8 summit quick links' startpage special
that was proposed and agreed by default previously?

G8 Summit Quick Links <br> <br> Indymedia and other alternative and
independent media groups will be providing grass roots non-corporate
coverage of events around the G8 Summit including counter conferences,
protests and actions. For current coverage see the <a
href="http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/actions/2005/g8/">Indymedia G8 Reports
Section</a> and <a
href="http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/actions/2005/g8/feature/archive.html">IMC
G8 Features Archive</a>

href="http://g8alternatives.org/">G8Alternatives</a> | <a
href="http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/">Make Poverty History</a> <br> <a
href="http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/05/311594.html">List of Planned
Protests + Events (June / July)</a> | <a
href="http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/03/306409.html">Links to Relevant
Groups and Websites</a>

Advice </a> | <a href="http://www.actionmedics.org.uk/">G8 Medical
Support</a> <br> Train Transport from London: <a
href="http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/06/312470.html">Resist G8
Trains</a>  | <a
href="http://www.resist.org.uk/reports/archive/g82005/train01.php">GR
Train</a><br>