[imc-sheffield] Feature Proposal: No M1 widening

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Tue Sep 20 16:26:01 PDT 2005

Hi

Great to see some new content :-)

On Mon 19-Sep-2005 at 09:30:24PM +0100, Helen and Nick
wrote:

> A proposed article was written by the Sheff no M1
> widening group. Here it is  - i am happy to take on
> doing suggested amendments.
>
> Is this article is OK, the group have suggested putting
> it up for Thursday, which I think is no car day. There
> is goin to be a press release and sosmething else that
> day.

I have added this to the site but not yet published it:

  https://publish.indymedia.org.uk/uk/servlet/Mir?module=Content&do=edit&id=323896

I was wondering if the idea was to keep it back till
Thursday?

Also my feeling is (and r7 agreed in irc) that since this
is very much written from the view of the campaign (it's
in favour of things like road charging) it would be better
on the newswire and then it could be linked to from a
shorter feature about the issue and this feature could
also link to the press release etc -- would this be OK?

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World