[imc-sheffield] 323801 won't appear

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Mon Sep 26 05:18:28 PDT 2005

Hi

On Mon 26-Sep-2005 at 10:59:44AM +0100, Steve Against the
War wrote:

> OK another event has not appeared - M1 widening meeting,
> this time the published box was ticked but nothing else
> was. I just added a tick to ecology so don't know if
> that will help or not.

It didn't have Sheffield ticked so it wouldn't appear on
Sheffield newswire -- I have now ticked this.

Since it only had ecology ticked it would only appear on
the ecology page (which isn't regenerated very often) and
also via the view all posts page, this is the article:

  http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/09/324098.html

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World