[imc-sheffield] Film fest

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 04:40:13 PDT 2005

I can not meet up this week in the evening - days
already filled with other things and I am away all
next weekend. Oh possibly 5-6.30 on wednesday or early
thursday morning?

There is the proposal by the network to make the fest
a 'UK' one that we need to get feedback from the
UK-imc-video list - see earlier email.

Rather than have a poster with the full roster of
films at this stage. We could do some postcards with
generic sheff-imc on one side and other with some
blurb about the Nov fest and some example films as
early promo thing, and something we can hand out at
any demo things to remind people to post news etc.

An earlier email to the list (which sorry I haven't
got time to find) listed some initial fest themes
ideas and films I have found.

Hx

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUkSheffieldMeetings