[imc-st.louis] another co-lo option

dann green dann at stlimc.org
Thu Dec 23 09:51:59 PST 2004

Yeah, I agree that having similar politics is an advantage to being with
seaccp... Politics versus not having to fedex hardware upgrades.... tough
call..

I'd be OK with going either way
....but as long as we're still debating this, let me put down that there's
something to be said for not grouping all activist sites together. That
is, if major action happened with another of seaccp's sites, their
upstream provider (peer1) could pull the whole plug, including us. There's
less chance of that happening if we're not grouped with other "hot" sites.
Of course, like you say, if we go local there's more chance of us getting
the plug pulled for our own damn fault.

As for seaccp not being available in january, I read it as it not being
available UNTIL january.

Dann