[imc-st.louis] Fundraiser: will you help?

parys flytrap parys-flytrap at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 19:43:52 PST 2007

hey folks,

Would anybody out there want to help do a fundraiser at Black Bear for Tina?
Sounds like another good reason for warm homemade soup and friends at our
local bakery. I would also like to  organize a letter writing on this same
nite. We can do them in advance and have them ready for people to sign and
support this fight.

Email me or call 306-1001. parys-flytrap at hotmail.com

thanks Ben for the update!

Let's pull together as a community and make a difference loud and clear.

Please help out with this!
thanks,
parys