[imc-st.louis] FW: [9-11-4] Don Stahl presents 9/11 Truth to Mensa 42:52 - Feb 16, 2009

Donald Stahl politicstahl at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 18:44:38 PST 2009

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5069569240722842360

Donald E. Stahl
12079 Pattern Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63138-1938
USA
tel: 314-567-8845
http://9-11.meetup.com/4/

"And people don't care. They look out the window, they see the sun shining, they. . . "it's not affecting my life." And they just press on. They just go on, aloof, like they don't, you know, that's all they care about is what's going on in their immediate, in their immediate world. They're not conscious of what's really going on, their neighbors, their, their, the world, for that matter. I just hope there's hope for mankind. I hope there's a disease." ----First Responder Kevin McPadden, in the video The Elephant in the Room

""I believe, in short, in the ultimate victory of truth. I know
that this sounds rather pompous, but I honestly do think it
is the most likely thing to happen."
---Konrad Lorenz, On Aggression, pp. 287f.

Magna est veritas, et praevalebit.

From: politicstahl at hotmail.com
To: 9-11-4-announce at meetup.com
Subject: [9-11-4] Don Stahl presents 9/11 Truth to Mensa 42:52 - Feb 16, 2009