[IMC-Tech] andorra full of corporate music & crap

mat(a)riseup.net mat at riseup.net
Thu Dec 22 05:49:30 PST 2005

We had this problem in the past with IMC Hawaii (hosted on stray) and i
shutdown the open publishing until someone say something. Because of that we
discovered that IMC Hawaii was abandoned and being abused.
I recommend you do the same with Andorra.
Their last feature is from Sep. 10, 2005.

Is being abused for publishing futbol videos and by the site pussyst.dl.am
also.

Mat
CMI Buenos Aires
Indymedia Argentina