[IMC-Tech] Captcha implementation: which way to choose?

Mike Tonks fluffymike at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 3 01:47:50 PDT 2010

I'm just now looking into Bayes filters and SpamAssassin rules as a
way to stop the spam based on content rather than captcha, although
both are probably a good idea.

Ideally this might be done as e.g. an xmlrpc web service to allow it
to be easily incorporated into any indymedia system.

But it's early days yet, so don't hold your breath.

mike