[Imc-uk-features] Proposal for UK/London/World features column

Yossarian yossarian1936 at speedymail.org
Mon Aug 9 06:48:51 PDT 2004

I like this feature, the only thing I am wondering about is the: 'Friday
evening is a round-table discussion on Venezuela's "media-coup" with
Tariq Ali and speakers from indymedia and the NUJ.'

Can someone let us know who form Indymedia is speaking?  In the past we
have had a policy that no individual speaks for the imc-uk network as a
whole, I think it is good that someone wants to speak on this panel (we
need to get our ideas out there) but am just wondering how that's going
to be presented.

Do you have admin access to the site Charley?  If you don't, please let
us know and someone can put the article up for you once 24 hours have
passed and there has been no block on it.

Cheers,
Yossarian