[Imc-uk-features] Fallujah feature

spanner spanner at riseup.net
Mon Nov 8 01:42:24 PST 2004

Maqui wrote:

> there are also plenty in al jazeera website, but are these java pop up
> window and i don't know how to get the urls.

In Mozilla and Firefox you can either:

1) Right-click the picture in the popup, and choose "Properties" to get
the URL for the one photo
2) Right-click the page (not the photo), and choose "View page info" to
get the URL for the whole popup page, then copy and paste that URL into
a new window (or I find a new tab is easier).

The URL for the "Falluja digs for its dead" series of photos is:
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/3E5A9C30-0409-41F1-A4A4-968CDB02CD14.htm

Al Jazeera in English is really slow at the moment, even timing out
sometimes. I don't know if it's because lots of people want their news,
or because they're being DDOSd again by the usual suspects.