[Imc-uk-features] newswire

Planet Mail planet-mail at pop3.poptel.org.uk
Fri Sep 10 04:17:43 PDT 2004

Sorry have not been following this but have seen it mentioned in a few
other lists

if the reason the other two posts were hidden was cos of the bilderberg link
then this artcle is ok no?
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2004/09/297485.html

the main link is the one that's on that article
http://www.public-interest.co.uk/masons/

i don't think you can hide something as a repost
if in fact the original material was hidden cos of the bilderberg link

therefore this should be unhidden.

dave